Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Woke Up And Spitting Blood

Entries


Lou Bellucci is versatile, eclectic, a unique talent for an artist who gives his all to your audience is convinced that the stage of the club is a real springboard communication with the public. It uses the showman of his work as an opportunity to get in touch with the people, charming and engaging, draws upon himself the eyes of tutti.Ha started this career in 1997 when he met Henry Pass, until the scandal comes to Palacisalfa and NRG Superclub and Unholy.

Henry Pass Hello hello friends sparrows sparrows and friends!
How suggeritomi dall'anfitrione Massimo Marino I decided today, when the very grateful unto me, to enter the letter "c" in my name for use in large galore as a synonym for social freedom; Pass Pacss purpose switches, or civil solidarity pact double, as the "s" are two! I do a great honor for her sister, her friend Vladimir Luxuria, the first transgender Mr. Although my "news" will be published just behind the April 9, the date of elections, I can not tear my braids honoring Vladimir much because of the "level playing field", the rest of his goodness is known and appreciated social everywhere, and no however, can deny me to say to the four winds that I, of course, I will vote Luxuria! Well, but ... But, but, but ... After all, the principles are luxuriant my own principles ... So then ... I'll say exactly what I think of the world, what I've written several times already in this very column. Great respect for the institutions italic and repudiation of all acts of violence, I believe are the fundamental basis for the much-vaunted peace in every grade, not as interference Church to dictate standards of conduct to govern them, ready to accept them! Whoever follows me will know that my life is purely scientific explanation, contained in a "Quark" in the words as Piero Angela, devoid of any tales of religion, even though I recognize that sometimes "pray" God help if only psychologically believer in office, as well as much applause acknowledged the many missionaries around the world who make the "bunch" of misery and disease to help others. But religions, especially the three monotheistic, they should take care of man as such, as the son of their God, regardless of sexual nature, because nature is it? I do not believe in no God, because I think we can believe in something just a moment after it has been found, but among many Christians, such as who is sooner or later will be rejected (rejected) because, simply, homosexual and those who "pardoned" and reduced the fold after being mafia and murderess! But there imagine! it is good that religious leaders should know that homosexuality is a perversion, but is in the nature of existence itself, knew well the ancient Greeks and Romans for whom sex life went on without warnings! Because in 2006 he dare not prohibit two people to form a family unit if not the only wedding? Why a man can not freely love another man and a woman another woman, but also a man love a woman, relying on so-called same rights offered to married couples? You against religion? The religion that makes two weights two measures, the religion (the Catholic Church in this case) that gives the powerful the ability to reverse the earlier decision of the Court of marriages with Roman Rota allowing them to marry in "gratia plena" and poor divorced denied the Eucharist. The rules need to be changed by force, our whole of Europe and have "crystallized" in the "secular seculorum" thanks to Roman law, however flawed and far from the Canon Law; honor and on the determination of Zapatero in Spain, which has managed to bring the rules to the principle of natural law of human beings. It would take whole pages to externalize my "modus vivendi" (but how many Latin quotations!) Could almost write an essay, so it think it is appropriate to move on, because last time I told my television on school d 'Art Friends of Maria De Filippi, and then I intend to give a quick and just below. Given that I do not know at the time of writing who will win, are Rita remained in contention, Eleanor, Andrew, Ivan and Raphael, and in spite of myself there are no Ross and Erion. I confirm my thoughts on the negative attitudes held by students antiarte and I hope that the only talent in the running, the powerful voice of Rita, had the better of the plotters Raffaele chatter, and the cry of omniscience arrancante Andrea (but definitely felt in its strategic depth, even if there is to say that these are good in acting but not a luminary of all), with the best Rita, I said, even on the sly and silent presence of Ivan (Good dancer because it follows only good applications for teachers and not for his innate art) and the ability to Eleonora, good and beautiful voice, but by the behavior "friendship" questionable. Hello guys it's late and his brother Lou Bellucci waiting for me at Heathrow with the most popular dj of Italy, the super Emanuele Inglese and Paolo Bolognesi to go to Venice for a romantic time of our exhilarating evening Diabolika in Laguna.
Hello Henry Pass, Pacss indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment