Saturday, July 18, 2009

Say Best Wishes Arabic

Sicilian hotels in the 10 best European resorts list!


Travel + Leisure, a popular magazine in the tourism sector, has just published list of the 10 best resorts in Europe .
And I was happily surprised to find 5 Italian hotels on the list, and among them, two very charming hotel in Sicily, both Taormina: Hotel Villa S. Andrea (third place) and the Grand Hotel Timaeus (the fifth).
My warmest congratulations to both now are, if possible, a little 'more proud to be Sicilian!

---


Travel + Leisure, a famous travel magazine, just published the list of the 10 best resorts in Europe .
And I was gladly surprised to find out 5 hotels in the Italian list, and, Among Them, 2 charming Sicilian hotels, Both Placed in Taormina: Hotel Villa S. Andrea (ranking No. 3) and the Grand Hotel Timaeus (Rank # 5). My personal congratulations to
These resorts: I am now, if possible, a bit prouder to be Sicilian!

0 comments:

Post a Comment