Monday, November 15, 2010

Wavemaster Water Based

pasta with saffron milk with saffron and pistachios


The first time I saw this recipe I have listed among the "concoctions disgusting ", which quite often are on the internet. And I would never have decided to post it on the blog. And as usual 'never say never "! I find myself a friend of mine, watching television after dinner, and candy in one night without much coolness. And what do you prepare? The saffron milk .. My opinion? The taste is quite special and I must say really good .. I was wrong! : D

The cup of milk for me of course did not include cinnamon, which I hate.

Ingredients:
1 l. milk

10 strands of saffron,

4 cloves,

1 / 2 teaspoon freshly ground cinnamon,

3 tablespoons of honey or 4 teaspoons of sugar;

1 tablespoon finely ground pistachios.



Place Soak saffron in little milk in boiling water for half an hour.
In a saucepan, boil 1 liter of milk rehydrated with saffron, cloves and cinnamon. Adjust the heat so the milk will continue to boil gently for 5 minutes.

Remove from heat, add the honey and remove the cloves. Always mix thoroughly. Once all the ingredients are well mixed, pour in the capacious cup, sprinkle the chopped pistachios and served steaming on the surface.


0 comments:

Post a Comment