Monday, August 10, 2009

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Safe For Penis?

I'm proud!


Yes, I'm really proud.
E 'in August, and in Sicily, is really hot summer. But, unexpectedly, is also a very busy month in our office: we have 3 events planned for the next few days, and we are getting a deluge of requests for the coming months.
In these stressful conditions, and counting only the last few days, I have seen players try out their new, heavy baroque costumes (white wigs included) for our next Festival Baroque dancers travel over 50 km a day to rehearse, my colleagues remain in office well beyond office hours, set designers work hard under a blazing sun, and all our part-time staff support us in every way possible.

And all without ever losing their smiles. Never.

Now, I am finally sdraiato nel mio letto, stanco ma soddisfatto, improvvisamente mi rendo conto che il mio รจ proprio il tipo di team che ho sempre sognato.

Grazie, ragazzi. Sono orgoglioso di essere una parte della vostra squadra.

---

Yes, I’m proud.
It’s August, and, in Sicily, we are experiencing a very hot summer. But, incredibly, it’s also a busy month in our office: we have already 3 events planned in the next few days, and we are also receiving a lot of requests for events to be held in the next months.
Under this stressing conditions, in the last few days, I’ve seen musicians trying on their new, heavy baroque costumes (white wigs included!) for our next baroque party, dancers traveling over 50 km per day to have their rehearsals, my colleagues staying in the office well out of their business hours, set-designers working hard under a burning sun, and all of our part-time staff supporting us in a lot of different ways.

And all of them never loosed their smiles. Never.

Now, finally lying down on my bed, tired but satisfied, I abruptly realized that mine is the kind of team I always dreamed of.

Thanks, guys. I’m proud to be a part of your team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment