Monday, August 24, 2009

I Want Belikin Beer At My Wedding

59 questions to ask

Summer is the perfect time to get to read and update a bit '.
So, I was just wandering around on the net when I found this interesting article entitled "59 questions to ask at a hotel, sales and service manager when you choose the location for your event, conference or business meeting" (in English).

Check it out: Many questions may be obvious, but I always loved the listings (just to avoid forgetting something).



--- Summer is the perfect time to read something new and get up to date.
So I was just surfing the net when i find out this interesting article titled "59 Questions to ask the Hotel and Venue Sales Manager and Service When choosing a Venue For Your Event, Conference or Corporate Meeting ".

Have a look: Most of These Questions May Sound Obvious, But I've always liked lists (just in case something Has Been Forgotten).

0 comments:

Post a Comment