Thursday, January 28, 2010

Where Should Your Cervix Be Before Your Period

Interviews New Rapid Peter Legwood: Simone Formignani

IMG_1220 For the usual corner of the interviews, today published the questions posed to our President that exposes us his point of view that covers the whole field for New Rapid Peter Legwood:

presented to the public and tell us about your your life extra football

Hello. My name is Simone Formignani, for many "Sorondo," I'm 28 years old, graduated in accounting and work as a clerk for over 6 years at a company that surely you all know: the Dal Negro Playing Cards of Carbonera. Before this experience I have had other, more or less short and more or less "interesting" due to the commitment of military service that did not allow me to find any employer willing to expose themselves because the imminent departure. However I have done, among other things, the cashier in a supermarket, a worker in a furniture company and a cellar. How

privacy ... well, I married this year because of New Rapid in every way and I must say that's taking much more time than I could have imagined. Between the end of this season and the beginning of the next bill ... DE CATARME NA MOROSA to have other thoughts than those of calcium to 5. No willingness to overlook this commitment, it is clear! Xò ...

course my main hobby is football in all its forms and not only played on the field. Let's say though that I have a passion for the sport in general ... But even being in the company is another form of amusement that gratifies me a lot! You never stop to know the people and all you get a chance to learn something! If I have more time and not only, you'll travel all the time. I visited a lot of Europe between Germany, France, Austria, UK, etc ... so that when it comes to finding a destination with friends on where to spend a few days of vacation, one of the first questions you are asking is: " Sorondo there already? "

What experiences have you had football?

I kicked the first ball in the last school year when the Vice Sacconi asked me to go play with him in the very young of San Jose. Ricodo even on Saturdays during the hours of technical education, the training that we wrote on the bench the next morning, our coach would have had to send in the field ... 2 seasons that I remember with pleasure under several points of view!

After a couple of years is not too happy passed to Condor Sant'Angelo and a fractured nose on my birthday during a workout in Treviso Two step meeting where Frederick and, after a while ', even Alexander and Daniel Arcoraci Caldato, our teammates this season. They are coached by Mr. Ferla who initially gave me the shirt No 9 person who, in his view, should "turn on the light in midfield," I am directing the training during a period of his absence, and even during a trip, tells me that I can safely bet on a team to play in Serie B. Well, maybe in 15 appearances this season, maybe 5 as a starter, maybe two goals ... My problem has always been to train with consistency ... Then he started working, I quit football at 11 and only recently I started with football.

What feelings as President of New Rapid?

Without doubt, however limited may be the popularity of New Rapid and our tournament, commitments are many. Between research sponsors, the relationship with the players, the organization of the tournament and various nuances that I am not here to list the hours spent for the team are many. But the passion is great and I must say that so far is not a burden, indeed. Clearly the results in this period are failing, and also the morale suffers when the body and soul for one thing ... but how many times that I have no doubt that the standings will again be rectified! All teams go through difficulties sooner or later and we are in now, alas ...

What do you think of the managerial staff that supports you?

As written by Deputy Frederick during his interview, we feel daily for months to try to do things like we should be made to try to make life better team, to try to persuade everyone to join us on this adventure. Clearly then we both have our ideas and our points of view, that by force of what may not always coincide, but are trying to mediate and reach a compromise so as not to harm anyone or anything. Until now, however, I must say that the "creation", always remembering that in fact is the middle of his first year of life, it's going pretty good. I have to admit that more than a few times over subscribed Sgobba him ... but I believe that together we can speak of good leadership! Then you clearly valued ...

Cyrus and Marco Maronese be applauded because they're just having a blog that define envy is an understatement. Always fresh ideas, constant updates graphics ... and most importantly, even in their case, the expenditure of their free time: I do not think it is a fact to be reckoned with. Now there is also an experiment proposed by Roberta Facebook, the sister of our attacking Pera. Let's see how it goes and that will bring benefits to our team!

I take this opportunity to thank my colleague Alberto Poli for the creation of white-gold logo of our team. I never mentioned but I wanted particularly to do so.

What future projects do you have for this team?

With the exposure Federico we have thrown the basis for the acquisition of at least a couple of players next season will almost certainly give a hand to our team. So as you can understand, for us next season has already begun. Clearly it will take the help of all those who have "built" the New Rapid Peter Legwood this season because next year is possible as it was this. I refer of course to the sponsors, but not only speak of the key players that we do not want to miss. Then of course we will not stop before any nonsense at the moment to engage any player can make us win games. This year, the errors have been certainly more than one season future. I give you my word!

Then there are several other ideas in the pipeline, but I am not to reveal everything else will take off my surprise and no longer follow the events of our team ...

The Press Office / Blogmaster

0 comments:

Post a Comment