Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Xanax Bar Street Price

New Rapid Legwood Peter Frederick Sacconi

IMG_1226

After the long break for the holidays, back to the book of interviews. This time it's the turn of the Vice President that in this long interview, shows up and explains his points views on the situation in the team and the Championship course.

begin this interview, Vice President: presented to our readers

Hello everyone, my name is Fred Sacconi. I'm 28 years old (not for long) and work for a year and a half in the marketing of Green Sport. In practice I follow the contracts and promotional activities of the companies that sponsor the Benetton and Sisley Volley Basketball. I am engaged to Angela, now all know her as the head of the New Ultras Rapid. What else can I say .... I love the sea, usually begins as soon as the heat, when I can, I take refuge in Jesolo in the family home to relax between baths and sun. Like tennis, little game but it is a sport that I love to practice, other than football, but equally interesting because it's you alone against your opponent. I'm also a fisherman. That is going fishing in the summer to pull the plug and stay in the middle of nature. Finally, a few months ago, I took my old passion: farming. For I have a small piece of plant and sow a field in which vegetables. Again, this helps me find a little 'relaxation away from the chaos of everyday life. What can we say, are a large and lazy, especially in winter, I love to stand around with my fleece blanket on the sofa in front of watching Sky TV.

Tell us about your football career before you start this adventure with New Rapid

I started playing football later, I was 12/13 years in the team because of the neighborhood where I lived, the San Jose. I was in that company for three years and a half. Years of rich rewards. At the time I played it forward and threw the ball inside often. I remember when I was a year (together with a partner) the top scorer of the team. Great emotion, but unfortunately it did not help to win the championship because we came second.

I was forced to change because the team did not have the San Jose category after the very young, so we have "moved" to Sant'Angelo for students. One year a bit ' in light and dark .. fewer goals than the previous season and a coach with whom I was not quite agree led me to request the transfer elm tree. Company much better organized and could point to the first team in the Championship. I immediately inserted in the new plans, great companions and great coach, both human and football clubs, from whom I learned a lot. A wonderful season full of goals, victories and emotions, but again finished in second place.

At the end of the season, the coach went to Casier-Dosson and asked a group of us to follow him. I went there very willingly, because for me it meant rising class in every sense: we went to the Junior category Regional Championship. At the time, for me the most.

was a very heavy and difficult years, for long trips, for the inclusion of us in the new historic core of the new team and the difficulty of the new category. Do not even waited for the end of the season and retired due to school (I never wanted to study!) And minor injuries. I stood

2 / 3 years if not mistaken. I began then with two more and Treviso in the Junior category. I decided to change roles and turn into the defender. Then the coach put me at left-back with a license to go up, at the time, hell, I ran a lot more now! Two years

also very nice ones, large victories, goals and lots of new friends found. It was a nice experience after all. Other

two years detention, only to be called by the former coach of Treviso Two to re-establish the BC Oak team that had failed and gone for years. We were almost all old a few years before, and we subscribe to the amateur league for lack of time to complete all the paperwork involved in the third category and registration in order to have a year of training and matches since all we were finally stopped by time.

An amateur championship, which I swear I'll never make. If you want to go to war to make you break your legs that is the right place! Fortunately, the following season he joined the team in the Third. We were not to training that could stand tall and came fourth last in fact if I remember correctly, but the spirit was to create a group of friends having fun. Unfortunately, the sponsor and the new president did not think so and the following year there was a change on the bench that led many of us to leave. I accasai AC country for the last year of competitive football player. Bench, forum, and little desire to run and train took me to leave the sport permanently.

I took off my other satisfactions playing football with the old 5-Rapid, with whom we won the championship and came first to Opes regional stages of Jesolo and then even the national stages of Rimini. It was a great year, we were a great team, and winning well blended.

In your opinion, what are the differences between it and the Rapid winning a few years ago?

The old Rapid definitely had some individuality higher than at present. We were all players or former soccer players with a great hunger for victory. I think the main difference was that at that time especially the team members had trained and physically intact. All or almost in top condition by adding that the three attackers were the snipers and the outdoors as they ran and scored a lot of cherry tomatoes, all surrounded by a defense where the middle and the goalkeeper were extraterrestrials. A winning blend short. But we must not forget that he had arrived at those levels after the first three years of defeats and good results without a trophy and then the bulletin board. Very useful was the fact of playing with us, know us, understand us, even arguing at times but without forgetting that we were a team.

So it took a long time, do not hurry.

Here, the main difference between the old and the new Rapid: This team seems to be in a hurry to win, it seems that we are here to dominate the championship and beat all opponents. Instead some of us forget that we only know of three or four months, others will not been seen for years, and some even do not play for some time and are therefore out of condition. We must have patience, playing with more team spirit and not in a hurry, this certainly does not help us. Perhaps the fact of winning the qualifying group has swelled head, he has diverted from what was the right way: humility and sacrifice, all united.

The New Rapid has very good individual, a very good team. It lacks that certain something to make us make the leap in quality, those two or three elements that complement the pink at best. But if these are not before you close the card, and just go on. E 'ration useless to do so. Or take good people that really give us a hand otherwise better remain who we are.

I am convinced that the New Rapid has a good chance to regain the winning run and placed at the end of the season in a good position. We remain united and let's all a hand. This was the spirit of the old Rapid that won the championship.

From Manager, you see this New Rapid?

I was also Vice-President in the old Rapid, and then more or less know how to move. I know that "direct" and play is not easy. First, because you're one of the two men responsible for this and feel like your team, it is your creation. I assure you that Simon (the President) and I have really made the first deck to find the sponsors, because without their contributions and expenses covered would not be here, and then the players with all the endless problems behind it. That makes it not really the idea. E 'May we all feel at least that day, we meet after work, we go, we turn, we try, we inform you disgraced, etc. .. I think the passion that moves us, otherwise I assure you that we both gave up some time. It was not easy to get up to here with all the thoughts, concerns and also the joys .. but luckily it was hard cabbage. It still is, why, and I'm happy about that, Simon and I we are not satisfied. We always try to improve ourselves and give to the players and the team always something more.

In all this I can not forget the importance of Cyrus, which, for those who do not know yet, is the one who "built" our lovely blog. Even that one of our creature that other teams envy us, I assure you. Cyrus has always been close to our team without being a player, but he also for the passion that moves it. So finally, by executive suffer twice when things do not go, but cabbage instead rejoice when you win three times and especially when you see that players, sponsors, fans are happy with how the team go! From

Vice thank Simon, President, Cyrus, the handyman, the sponsors, for helping essential give us, the players, because without them there would be no team and, last but not least, all the fans because it is great to see you and hear you in the stands when we play and it is wonderful to see what has followed our team!

What are the moves that the New Rapid will have to return to winning and competitive?

This is the classic question that I would pay a guru just to have the answer. For what is my experience I can say that we need to play calm and be a united group, sorry if I repeat always, but I think the key thing. Let me give an example that the Juve will understand immediately. Do you remember the first Lippi's Juve? Shit had Iuliano, Birindelli and others who really do not think they were champions. Yet anyone who entered the field played to death and became a champion. The secret for me was because he had formed a united and compact so that nothing could touch. They were all in harmony, and rowed all in one direction. Now I'm not saying to get to that level because it would be impossible for us. We are amateurs who are seen once a week. But there is a phrase of our vice-captain Zaffo struck me. More or less says that even though we are in an amateur tournament, where you play once a week and that is just not sure how to play in class, you must still commit themselves and give maximum. Not be underestimated and we should not say "ok I get to play" so to say. That is, things get to do them well, even small ones. There is also a respect for those who for example takes the money that honor goes to the end. This is an example of what he and everyone else certainly take us to do well with a New Rapid.

I personally believe this is the right spirit to lead this team to win or at least something to gamble with everyone, because we are not inferior, we only miss something that could be summarized in the above. Finally, we try to help in the field, I know that often comes to us from yelling at his partner and I also know that everything is made in good faith. But I do not think helps a lot. We talk, we clarify the problems out in time-out, but lets look into the field. In this, I would say, look at other teams, even the smallest ... help and play compact.

It 'true that then we missing a piece to complete the pink, and if we are trying to come good, and if so forward to this year. Then we will have all summer to try to better someone who can join this wonderful group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment